Enrolment Process

To have your child board with us at Broome Residential College there are 3 simples steps you must follow. All forms are found below.

  1. Upon acceptance at either Broome Senior High School or St Mary’s College, please complete the school’s enrolment form.
  2. Fill out both our enrolment and health forms.
  3. If you are applying for Abstudy, please complete the form below and lodge the paperwork with Abstudy. Please note that if your child is eligible for Abstudy and you haven’t applied, we will not accept your child into the college until the forms have been processed and approved.
    For more information on financial assistance please refer to our Fees page.

If you do not qualify for Abstudy, you still may be eligible for Assistance for Isolated Children. We have attached a link to the Department of Human Services for more information.


We have two secondary high schools in Broome. Broome Senior High School and St Mary’s College.

Depending on your preferred school, you will need to fill out their enrolment forms (see point 2 above) and send them directly to that school.

Contact numbers are BSHS (08) 9192 2502 and SMC (08) 9194 9504.

Application for Residency Form 2017
BRC Health Form 2017
BRC Consent Form 2017
SMC Enrolment Form
BSHS Enrolment Form
Abstudy Form
AIC Information

Additional Forms

Student Checklist
Student Handbook